BG NAIDU SWEETS, now a household name in Trichy, Pudukkottai and Perambalur Districts had a humble beginning at Palakarai, Tiruchirappalli in the year 1908.

+91 98424 77677
info@bgnaidusweets.com

About Us

More than a century, even before independence in the year 1908, we took the first step towards satisfying your sweet tooth. The seed of all our branches was first sown in Palakarai, Trichy by Deivathiru Shri B. Govindarajulu Naidu, who hailed from Iluppur, a small village in the districts of Pudukkottai. Being one of the oldest sweet stalls in the district of Tiruchirapalli, we are now and always one of the most favourite sweet stalls of Trichy for every event.

From a lone shop located at Palakarai, Trichy to most of the location across Tamil Nadu and even further beyond to our customer’s homes during every occasion, B.G.Naidu sweets have grown to be an inevitable part of all our customer’s life. We not only conquer the taste buds of the customers who come to our shop, but we even reach their place and serve our customer’s taste bud, YES! we also do catering to the needs of all sections of the public, irrespective of caste, creed, and age.

We are known for our own dairy farm milk sweets. We work with the passion in the heart to create an authentic and inimitable tasting sweets for our customers. With the rich experience of our three generations, we offer the cleanest and best quality products produced using the most modern technology to suit the contemporary taste, without disturbing the traditional taste.

Our Specialities

110 years of Sweets Mastery

100+ yrs of excellence

We are serving our customers for more than a century with the ultimate aim of satisfying their taste buds with our sweets.

Milk sweet from own farm

Having our own dairy farm help us provide our customers with the purest form of milk sweets with a mesmerizing taste.

We cater over orders

We also do catering service for our customer’s special occasions over order; our sweet add extra happiness to the occasion.

Made with love and care

We make each & every sweet and savoury with love and care, for our customers should feel happy while tasting our sweets.

Built with customer's trust

With overwhelming trust and support of our customers, we are in the business for more than a century, adding sweetness to their special occasion.

We satisfy your sweet tooth

Weather it is a late night craving or a bit of workday stress our sweets & savouries are always there to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Our Pillars

We took our first step even before independence in the year 1908.

The seed of all our branches was first sown in Palakarai, Trichy by Deivathiru Shri B. Govindarajulu Naidu, even before independence in the year 1908, who hailed from Iluppur, a small village in the districts of Pudukkottai. Deivathiru B. G. BAKTHAVATCHALAM, the son of Deivathiru B. GOVINDARAJULU NAIDU was very much interested in carrying out the vision and mission of his father, the founder. He maintained the same tradition of hospitality and bonding with our customers.

Presently, BG NAIDU SWEETS is operating with a chain of 20 outlets in Tiruchirappalli, 2 outlets in Pudukkottai, Perambalur, Dindugal, and Pattukottai. The name BG NAIDU SWEETS is synonymous with good quality and sincere service. We are well known for our best quality of sweets and the hospitable nature of receiving customers. With the aim to let our customers know the real value of milk sweets, we use quality milk acquired from our own dairy farm, MARAMMAL DAIRY FARM, situated at Keelamullaikudi village, Trichy processed under modern and hygienic conditions.

The driving force behind BG NAIDU SWEETS’s success is Mr. B. BALAJI and his three brothers, Mr. B. BADRINATH, Mr. B. KEDARNATH and Mr. B. AMARNATH, who follow the footsteps of their father Deivathiru B.G. BAKTHAVATCHALAM and guidance from their caring mother Deivathiru Mrs. B. SANTHA BAKTHAVATCHALAM by constantly improvising the service, quality and taste of their products. The Fourth Generation, comprising Mr. B. PANDARINATH, B.Com., M.B.A., fondly called as VINOTH or BADHRI and Mr. B. SARANATH, B.Com., M.B.A., the son of Mr. B. BALAJI showing a keen interest in following the vision and mission laid by their forefathers.